Regrow your hair with Regaine Women's Once A Day Extra Strength Foam. This minoxidil foam reactivates hair follicles to stimulate regrowth. Make this hair loss treatment for women a part of your everyday routine for results you may begin to see in as little as 12 weeks*.
Is this suitable for your type of hair loss?
Women's Regaine is for women who have general thinning of hair at the top of the scalp (vertex).
Women’s REGAINE Foam is:
- A once-a-day hair regrowth treatment
- Easy to use
- Fast drying. This hair loss product doesn’t interfere with your hair care routine.
How does Women’s REGAINE® Foam work?
- Reactivates hair follicles to stimulate regrowth
- Increases and prolongs the hair growth phase
- Helps grow thicker hair follicles over time
5% minoxidil topical foam w/w
This pack contains a 2 month supply.
*Blume-Peytavi et al. J Drugs Dermatol. 2016;15(7):883-889
Adults 18-65 years of age:
Massage sparingly onto the affected area of dry scalp, once a day. Up to half a capful may be used. Do not use on other parts of the body. Using more than half a capful of foam or more often than once a day will not improve results. Read the detailed directions for use on the side of this carton label.
Using Women's Regaine:
- To open the container: Match arrow on can ring with arrow on cap. Pull off cap.
- Within the hair thinning area, part the hair into one or more rows (to maximise exposure).
- The foam may begin to melt quickly on contact with your warm skin. If your fingers are warm, rinse them in cold water first. Be sure to dry them thoroughly before using the foam.
- Hold the can upside down and press the nozzle to dispense the topical foam product onto your hand. The total amount of foam applied should not exceed half a capful.
- Using your fingers, spread the foam over the hair loss area and gently massage into the scalp.
- Wash your hands well.
- To close the container: place cap on container and snap into place. Be sure arrows do not line up so cap remains child resistant.
1. Open container.
2. Part the hair.
3. Hold can straight.
4. Use your fingers.
For further information, read the Information Booklet enclosed.
Continuous use is necessary to improve and at least maintain your hair re-growth. It takes time to re-grow your hair. Hair re-growth may become noticeable after 12 weeks.
Do not use if you:
- Do not have a family history of hair loss.
- Have sudden and/or unexplained hair loss.
- Have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp.
- Use other medicines on your scalp.
- Have an allergic reaction to Regaine or any of its ingredients.
- Are under 18 years or over 65 years of age.
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
- Have any heart problems.
Keep out of reach of children.
For external use only. Do not take orally. Avoid contact with eyes.
Pressurised dispenser. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
Extremely flammable. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material. Keep away from sources of ignition. No smoking. Keep out of reach of children.
Ethanol, propellant (hydrocarbon). Refer to enclosed leaflet for full list of ingredients.